Welcome

The purpose of this blog is to keep friends, family and support team members up to date on the progress of ministry at Christ Community Church (PCA) and of the things that we are learning in the process. Please take some time to read through a few of the posts.

- Zack Carden

Get E-mail Notifications of New Posts

Google Groups Subscribe to The Cardens' Blog Network
Email:
Browse Archives at groups.google.com

Thursday, July 16, 2009

This Blog is Changing!!!!

Communication is difficult if you have so many different streams going in a bunch of different places. That is why I am consolidating everything through my website www.gracetokids.org. I have started a new blog on my site called: The Journey in Georgia. So, if you are interested in keeping up with our family and the ministry at Christ Community Church that is where I will be updating.


Zack

No comments: